Warrior Mini Stacker
The Warrior range of stacking equipment has been designed, developed and built to give outstanding long service with minimum maintenance required and assist with all manner of lifting, stacking, de-stacking, pallet handling etc.. within industry and commerce. A sound long term investment!
Our Warrior MiniStacker is manually operated and very easy to use. With its powerful foot operated hydraulic pump unit the MiniStacker enables the operator to precisely position the load as required. Whether it’s into shelving or onto a workbench the Warrior MiniStacker will make easy work of occasional lifting applications.
Simple and easy to operate, lift is by means of a foot operated hydraulic pump unit and lowering is by a “deadmans” release wheel. The MiniStacker, with its maximum capacity of 400 kg, is an excellent everyday light duty stacker for loads exceeding the Manual Handling Directive but not demanding the use of a heavy duty industrial stacker.
This highly manoeuvrable little stacker is available in 3 lift heights all featuring smooth operating foot pumps, position lifting, powder coated platforms (supplied with both forks and solid plates) and braked steer wheels.
- Smooth operating foot pump
- Platform type: solid plate + forks
- Platform dimensions (l x w): 650 mm x 576 mm
- Capacity: 400 kg
- Minimum lowered height: 85 mm
- Position lifting
- Pressure relief / overload valve
- Smart chromium plated frame
- Powder coated platform
- Smooth running braked steer wheels
- Very manoeuvrable
- Supplied with both forks and solid plate platform
- Maximum load capacity of 400 kg
- Maximum lift height ranging from 850 mm – 1500 mm
- Manually operated
- Conforms to BS EN 1757-1:2001
- CE Marked
|Overall Dimensions (L x W x H)||Net Weight||Max Lift Height||Model Number|
|1100 mm x 600 mm x 1425 mm||81 kg||1200 mm||WRMS0412|
|1100 mm x 600 mm x 1725 mm||91 kg||1500 mm||WRMS0415|
|1100 mm x 600 mm x 955 mm||75 kg||850 mm||WRMS0485|