Warrior Counterbalanced 550Kg Mobile Workshop Crane
The Warrior Heavy Duty Counterbalanced Workshop Crane range has been designed, developed and built to give long service with minimum maintenance required and assist with all manner of lifting and handling within industry and commerce. A Sound Long Term Investment!
The Warrior Heavy Duty Counterbalanced Workshop Crane is free standing with 5 variable capacity settings (maximum capacity available is 550kg) afforded by its 5 position telescopic jib and heavy duty swivel hook with safety catch.
Counterbalanced floor cranes are really useful in machine shops and other manufacturing environments where access to machinery is restricted by floor level objects.
- Heavy duty counterbalanced crane
- Up to 550kg capacity
- Double acting hand hydraulic pump unit
- Heavy duty swivel hook with safety catch
- Pressure relief valve to prevent overloading
- Extremely easy to manoeuvre
- 2700mm maximum lift height
- Floor level minimum hook height
- 3 variable capacity settings
- 3 position telescopic jib
- CE Marked
- Counterbalance allows total jib access ideal when loading millers, lathes and other machine tools
- NOTE THIS CRANE IS SUPPLIED COMPLETE WITH COUNTERBALANCE UNLIKE OTHERS ON THE MARKET WHERE YOU NEED TO ADD YOUR OWN!!
Chassis Length – 1650mm
Chassis Width – 910mm
Overall Height – 1730mm (jib level)
Capacity @ Jib position mm
550Kg @ 925mm
450Kg @ 1210mm
350Kg @ 1500mm
250Kg @ 1800mm
150Kg @ 2080mm
The maximum clear reach in front of the wheels is 1600mm. Maximum capacity at full clear reach is 150Kg.
Please call for capacities at other jib settings.